BECOME PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER
PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSE
What is Graphic Design?
Graphic design is a skill with almost limitless uses. From designing company logos to assisting architects, to creating beautiful art, the possibilities are endless. Almost every company in the world needs a graphic designer to turn their ideas into something people can see. This is a highly valuable and in-demand skill, which can be a great tool for career development.
WHY IT'S AN IMPORTANT TO LEARN ?
This course is designed to help you get familiar with the idea of concepts, ideas, and thoughts, as well as an understanding of visual relationships that can help you communicate a direct and coherent message. There are lots of people who have great ideas but just can’t communicate what they look like. Graphic design is the key to getting those ideas out there. A picture can tell the story of a thousand words, and with this course, you can be the person who can draw that picture.
Graphic Designing Certification
Weekend Classes Available
Get Mentored by the Experts
Soft skills development
What you will learn in the
GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSE ?
Graphic Design Theory
- What is Graphic?
- Color Theory
- What Is Color Mode?
- What is Vector and Raster?
- Photo Editing
- What is File Format? how to create or change it?
- How to create designs for Organic Marketing and Digital Marketing?
- How to create logo, Brochure, flyer, etc.?
- Law of Design
- How to work on the projects?
- How to create Professional Email Template
Graphic Design Software
• Introduction about Photoshop User Interface
• Introduction about Photoshop Tools
• How to Open, Create & Save photoshop File
• Layer Setting
• How to retouch/edit images
• Image cropping/masking
• Introduction about CorelDraw User Interface
• Introduction about CorelDraw Tools
• How to Open, Create & Save CorelDraw File
• How to export design in another format
• How to design new logo, brochure, flyer, packaging, visiting card, etc.
• Introduction about Illustrator User Interface
• Introduction about Illustrator Tools
• How to Open, Create & Save Illustrator File